This blog was created by author Diana Rowe, to inspire you to soar beyond your present circumstances.
You're invited to share positive thoughts.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Words of Power - Part 3




What does God’s Words say to You?


"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is there anything too hard for me to do? Jeremiah 32:27

· “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13


· “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38, 39

· “I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me.” Philipians 4:13

Here you can see that He is 100% on your side! Remember you can trust Him; He means what He says. You just have to ask Him to help you. He’s waiting.

Think: If you have to get to work or school and you pick up your car keys from the table and head outside then get behind your car and start to push it down the street, will that get you where you need to go? Wouldn’t it be easier to put the keys in the ignition and drive to work?

So you don’t have to push your problems around, just use the Key of prayer and call upon God and He promise to hear and answer you. “You can really do ALL things through Jesus who will give you the strength.” Don’t give up!

His Word Still has Power!
© D. Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment